Sunday, March 30, 2008

My friend suck :-/

Do you ever sit back, look at your life and think, "these are my friends"? "These are the people who I enjoy spending time with"? Me neither. I love my friends, but they aren't single, nor are they male. If you are at least one of those things, you have come to the right place. Also, please don't wear aviator glasses inside (outside is fine), have a tapeworm or excessive BO. Webbed feet and a tail are ok though - as long as the tail is monkey like rather than dog like.

Ok ok, all joking aside, I am looking for someone with a similar personality and view on life. I like to ski rather than snowshoe, I like to ride my bike down hills rather than up them, I like camping over hotels and BBQing over deep frying. Sugar is a condiment not an ingredient, I work to live, not live to work (but I do love my job). Top 3 prized possessions: My bike, my skis, my Simpsons collection.

Scenario: You are at work. You sit down to get your picture taken and dont realize that there is a piece of metal on the chair. You rip your pants. After your first thought, which is "thank God I wore underwear today", what do you do? I went to the sewing room and put them back together- doing not too bad a job I might add. In fact, I wore those pants to work again today. Anyway, has this ever happened to you? You can tell me, Im open minded.


Ps please tuck the tail in on our first date :)

No comments: